Civil Society and Citizenship

Class Feedback

Re: term paper

Hi Katie,

This is my fault. I did not put the hypermail file for term papers on the
course home page. You sent your paper to the correct place and now you
will be able to see it! Same goes for Brian. See you Tuesday - and do
you know whose paper you are critiquing?

Have a nice weekend.

CH

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Nobody wrote:

> ropand@aol.com (Katie Pace) sent the following
> comments for C. Henry's Web Pages:

> I e-mailed my term paper yesterday, but i'm not seeing it online today. also, i forgot i needed to turn in two hard copies. i'll turn those in to your office today around five. am i just not checking this properly, or should i email it again?
> I also want to apologize for not being in class recently. I've had two large term papers to write in the past two weeks, so I've been to very few of my classes. I will be there Tuesday.
> Katie
> Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
> Remote host: 129.116.90.11
> Remote IP address: 129.116.90.11

Clement M. Henry
Professor of Government
University of Texas at Austin
Austin TX 78712
tel 471-5121, fax 471-1061

Back to:   Civil Society and Citizenship Main Page