The Politics of Oil

New Resources

OUT THERE NEWS: Translation of latest Usama Bin Laden statement

http://www.megastories.com/attack/alqaeda/osama02nov12.shtml
Title: OUT THERE NEWS

  Home > America vs Bin Laden >
quick find
full site search

Lycos Search

archive
web-documentaries
Megastories ------------------ > Asia Crisis > Bosnia > China > Clintongate > Congo > Cuba > Diana > Foot & Mouth > Holy Land > Indonesia > Iraq > Ireland > Islam > Kosovo > Korea (N) > Korea (S) > Macedonia > Middle East > Mitch > India/Pakistan > Russia > South Africa > US Election > Warming

partners
OneWorld Online

media channel

Bin Laden warns US allies: 'As you kill, so you shall be killed'.

In the name of God the Merciful, the Compassionate

From God's servant Osama bin Laden to the peoples of those states allied with the unjust American government..

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.. As for what follows:

The way to security begins with an end to aggression. It is just to deal reciprocally. Events since the attacks on New York and Washington up until today, such as the killing of Germans in Tunsia and French in Karachi, the blowing up of the French supertanker in Yemen, the killing of the Marines in Failaka, the killing of Britons and Australians in Bali and the recent Moscow operation, together with various operations here and there, are nothing more than a response and a reciprocal treatment meted out by the zealous sons of Islam in defence of their religion and answering the order of their Lord and their Prophet (prayers and peace be upon him).

What Bush, the Pharoah of the age, has done in killing our sons in Iraq and what Israel, the ally of America, has done in Palestine in bombarding houses with old men, women and children inside them using American planes should have been enough for any reasonable people among your rulers to distance themselves from this criminal gang. Our people in Palestine have been slaughtered and terribly tortured for approximately a century.

When we defended our people in Palestine, the world was disturbed and allied itself against the Muslims under the slogan of 'fighting terrorism' - unjustly and falsely, for why do your governments ally themselves with the criminal gang in the White House against the Muslims? Do your governments not know that the gang in the White House are the greatest butchers of the age?

There is Rumsfeld, the butcher of Vietnam who has killed more than two million people, not to mention how many he has injured. There are Cheney and Powell, who inflicted more death and destruction on Baghdad than the Tartar Hulagu .. so why have your governments allied themselves with America in attacking us in Afghanistan? I mean particularly Britain, France, Italy, Canada, Germany and Australia.

We warned Australia in advance about its involvement in Afghanistan, as well as about its reprehensible effort to separate East Timor, but it ignored the warning until it woke up to the sounds of the explosions in Bali - at which point its government slanderously and falsely claimed that they had not been targetted.

If it has grieved you to see your dead and the dead of your allies including men in Tunisia, Karachi, Failaka, Bali and Amman, then remember our dead including every day children in Palestine and Iraq. Remember our dead in the mosques of Khost. Remember our dead killed deliberately during celebrations and feasts in Afghanistan. If it has grieved you to see your dead in Moscow, then remember our dead in Chechnya.

For how long is our lot to be fear, death, destruction, expulsion and the creation of orphans and widows while your lot continues to be security, stability and contentment? The time has come to right this unjust division of goods. As you kill, so you shall be killed. As you bomb, so you shall be bombed. Rejoice at what grieves you.

The Islamic world by the grace of God has begun to attack you with its own sons who have sworn to God to continue their jihad by word and deed to promote truth and thwart evil for as long as they possess an eye that blinks or a vein that throbs.

Finally, I ask God to provide us with aid from Himself to support his religion and pursue jihad in His way until we meet Him and He is pleased with us. He is the final authority and source of power for that.

The last of our prayers is to praise God, Lord of all the world.

NOVEMBER 2002
Translation of audio recording by Osama bin Laden broadcast on al-Jazeera TV on 12 November 2002.
plus Comments, questions?

Back to:   The Politics of Oil Main Page