Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:04:17 -0600
From: Laura Neumeyer <lneumeyer@mail.utexas.edu>
To: Recipient List Suppressed: ;
Subject: Plan II Senior Thesis Symposium

Please announce to your TC 357:

We would like to encourage our third-year students to attend the Plan
II Senior Thesis Symposium, Sunday March 3, 8;30 am to 5:00 pm, at
the Joe C. Thompson Conference Center. This is a wonderful
opportunity for them to experience a symposium and begin to prepare
them for their thesis symposium next year.

There are four sessions throughout the day, and these are posted in
the Plan II office.

Laura Neumeyer

Back to:   Civil Society and Citizenship Main Page