The Politics of Oil

New Resources

Business Listing on Econ Growth Network

Hello,

We located your email address at http://www.gre.ac.uk/~zy01/chinasit.htm.  We feel certain, that this information is imperative for you to receive.

The need for business development & global trade is becoming more obvious every day. Our business indexing system will expose producers and manufacturers to buyers and investors worldwide.

It is very important for your business to be properly positioned on the Internet to take advantage of global trade. Your business listing in our directory will bring you great business leads!

Our company has developed a new aged business indexing system called the Premiere Directory Program, (PDP).  Our mission is to provide a resource that will enable the product producers of the world to easily be found. We will also provide the resources that assist in bringing these products to the marketplace and assure safe commerce worldwide.

The PDP provides many great solutions for all types of businesses. We have several types of remarkable marketing tools that will assist in establishing strong foundations for new businesses as well as broadening markets for established companies.

The system can also be used for you entire organization if you are interested.

Our directory system;

  • Is automated, runs on auto-pilot and delivers precise information when queried.

  • Individuals build & position their business presentations without any assistance.

  • All clients have their own secure administration which enables them to make any updates to their presentation on the fly from any Internet connection. Make changes to ads, web pages, links, marketing features and hit update - changes go live on the Internet immediately!

  • Multifunctional business listings can interact with key portal elements throughout the site making each business listing nearly impossible to miss.

  • Organizations can supply job opportunities including all criteria to be met prior to submitting a request for proposal.

  • Rewards premiere clients for posting events by displaying their logo next to the event on the events calendar.  Logo is clickable back to their web presentation.

  • Allows clients to easily create business opportunity listings for seeking qualified employees.

  • Allows clients to list business opportunities to be seen by high level brokers, internationally.

  • Link to your existing presentation or use our automated site builders.

To be successful you must be accessible!

Visit www.EcomomicGrowthNetwork.com

Go to http://www.EconomicGrowthNetwork.com/advertising.cfm  to register.

Respectfully,
John Hartman (CEO)
john@economicgrowthnetwork.com

The EDGE Group
P.O. Box 9105
Durango, CO USA 81301
1.816.516.8412

We are sorry if we have offended you by sending this e-mail to you.  We found your email address on Google, AltaVista, alltheweb or google.co.uk.  If you would like to be removed from our mailing list Please
send Remove to removes@economicgrowthnetwork.com?subject=Remove.
Our company will never send you another email again! Note: Once you send us a remove, we will never send another email to your address. If you decide to join later, you will have to do so with another email address.

Back to:   The Politics of Oil Main Page