The Politics of Oil

New Resources

World Minority Alliance

Dear Sirs, This may be of interest to you that religious minorities all over the world have suffered a serious setback after September 11, 2001 episodes and the aftermath. We plan to raise a World Minorities Assembly for Peace in a bid to safeguarding the interests of minorities around the globe irrespective of their caste, creed and colour. Outstanding spokesmen of minorities across the globe are welcome. We pray you may visit our website www.jsalik.com and favour us with your response. The salvation of the aggrieved lay in unity. Regards. World Minorities Alliance You can also mail us jsalik@isb.compol.com www.jsalik.com
Back to:   The Politics of Oil Main Page