The Politics of Oil

New Resources

Sim game interface (Australia)

I have placed to the link to the simulation game interface on your course
home page. Please log in and paste your role profile as indicated in the
game and familiarize yourselves with the web site for future play next
week where you will be emailing other teams in the game - whether in your
class or another one at UT or in Australia at Macquarie University or with
Georgetown U in Washington DC. Contact me if you need your role id and
password, which I distributed Thursday to the oil class.

CH

Clement M. Henry
Professor of Government
University of Texas at Austin
Austin TX 78712
tel 471-5121, fax 471-1061

Back to:   The Politics of Oil Main Page