The Politics of Oil

New Resources

JAMES KADEH poloil-bibs !

poloil-bibs ,

My dear,

Good day, I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Lt. Col. James Kadeh, (rtd.). I am the personal assistant to President Laurent Kabila of Democratic Rep. of Congo. I got your contact information from your country's information directory over the internet during my desperate search for a reliable person that will assist me personally in moving some funds. Please I have not disclosed this to any other person, and if you cannot do it for me , do not disclose it to any other persons
I humbly wish to notify you of my intention to use your name and address in the lifting out of the some of $18.6m currently deposited with a finance company here in South Africa to a finance & security in Europe.
This fund was deposited by me on behalf of President Laurent Kabila before he met his untimely death through a bloody assassination by one of his body guards at the height of the political crisis that swept through our country.
This fund was meant for the purchase of arms and ammunition for defending his regime against the Rebel forces in dare need to over throw his regime. I was lucky to escape with copies of the documents covering the funds deposited with the security company to South Africa in other to save my dear life and that of my family. Presently, we are here without any reasonable source of livelihood.
And there has not been any trace of this fund or its location up to date, since the new regime as I am solely in possession of the documents guiding it.
This is actually what I want you to do for me:
To help me clear and accommodate this fund when it gets to Europe.
To assist me in managing this fund in good and profitable venture in your country , where I will also come and settle down.

I highly hoped that my request will be granted and viewed with favor. Please I anticipate your urgent response to this very request and also emphasize that you keep every bit of this transaction strictly to yourself alone, bearing in mind its nature and the confidentiality it requires.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Lt. Col. James Kadeh (rtd.).

Back to:   The Politics of Oil Main Page