Civil Society and Citizenship

Short Papers

A few minutes.

But it is on 35mm film, so we’ll have to wait until it returns to earth.

The first part of the EVA we got a little behind schedule…the way we had to install the equipment was different then we had trained…but we caught up during the night passes. Normally, the Russians don’t work at night..it is time for crew rest..but it gets cold, so working just a little helped keep us from getting too cold.

The EVA was very tiring…almost 6 hours (the official time was 5hr 59min!!) and my hands and arms were still a bit sore a couple of days later.

sunrise.pif

Back to:   Civil Society and Citizenship Main Page